Thursday, December 9, 2010

My blog

Hello, welcome to my blog. This is my first post and i have mixed emotions.
First, I feel happy because I love writing my heart and mind out and share them with friends and acquaintances. i love sharing the wonder of life and miracles that I experience everyday.  I was planning to have a blog even before but oftentimes this dream is overtaken by events. Thanks to my best friend Shirl who became an instrument. My dream was reborn the night of November 13 to 14, Saturday to Sunday (literally, we were not able to sleep) We used up the 10:00PM to 3:00AM just talking and talking.  My meeting with her was God's plan, I believe. She made my dreams of having freedom of time come to life. She was living my dream. Soon, I will write here what really happened.

Second, I feel scared. As I am writing this,  I'm always checking my grammar and spelling because I was already used by the "txt" spelling. I know you know what I mean. Gosh! I have to "mind" what I'm writing already. So please bear with me.

Lastly, I feel excited because I have many things to post already. My poems, write-ups and other stuffs have spaces already aside from the pages of my diary. I have great visions already. Jasper will be happy with this because he has lots of ideas and I know he would like to post them too. I am excited for my 3 musketeers, Jethro (5), Jerald (3) and Jeoffre (3 months). This blog is all about the jj naranjo's. I am so proud of my family.

Hope you will like what we will be sharing here. Do not hesitate to make comments.

1 comment:

  1. Ei Jor! Welcome to Blogspot! Pretty sure you'll love it here. Thanks for all the nice things you said. (blushes!) Can't wait to read your posts and see family pictures. Already bookmarked your blog address. Love you lots!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete